Marcum LLP is seeking an administrative assistant with strong organizational skills to support the Valuation & Litigation Services group of the Advisory practice, in our New Haven, CT office. This position requires a high-energy professional with strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Marcum LLP's Valuation and Litigation Support Group in a leading provider of litigation support, economic damages, financial forensic investigations, business valuation and other advisory services. Our group is led by nationally known and respected experts in a variety of fields from across the country. We have a progressive, forward-thinking valuation and litigation support services practice group that is dedicated to adding to our team with relevant, bold and ambitious talent. As a leader in our industry, we empower employees through a collaborative environment that supports employee career growth and development. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.Responsibilities
- Proof read valuation reports to check for grammar, spelling, formatting, etc.
- Establish a basic understanding of the report concepts to ensure consistency throughout the reports.
- Provide comments and questions to professional staff in an organized and professional way.
- Finalize reports to include clearing all remaining comments, ensuring all spelling, grammar and other changes have been made, and binding reports to be sent to clients and attorneys.
- Data entry and organizing information into spreadsheets.
- Document management to include, organizing, scanning, naming, and saving documents.
- Provide assistance to the Professional staff on engagements as needed.
- Complete various projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Experience working in an office environment, preferably in an accounting firm, legal office or other professional services.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to generate a quality work product in a timely manner with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree preferred.