Marcum LLP is seeking a Administrative Assistant
to join our growing and well established national firm in Roseland, NJ.This position requires an experienced Administrative/Operational professional with strong interpersonal and multitasking skills.
We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer competitive salary and benefit packages.Responsibilities -
- Support National Partner in Charge and Office Managing Partner in Roseland, NJ office
- Answering partner’s phones/taking messages
- Updating Staff Locator daily (staff tracking system for real-time location)
- Entering partner’s time into Maconomy/Expenses (Time and billing package)
- Scheduling – data entry into People Planner/running reports when necessary – working with scheduling administrator
- Booking travel/hotel/car services/rental cars for partners
- Prepping conference room/dial in for all conference calls/conferences (where applicable, both in person and telephone conferencing)
- Tracking Partner's Linked In account – www.linkedin.com
- Manage RMP Uber account when asked
- Updating partner’s business contacts – v cards
- Formatting Engagement letters/rep letters
- Formatting Financial Statements (working with Word Processing Team)
- Binding Financial Statements when necessary
- Covering Reception when necessary
- Heavy calendar management (partner’s calendars), setting up meetings and sending out invites to clients, making reservations. Tracking everything in their calendar and confirming any and all reservations.
- Managing Tracking spreadsheets of client meetings, conference calls, emails sent out to clients (including main clients, extended clients, prospect and targets) are to be entered into tracking spreadsheet on a daily basis to ensure we keep track in an effort to provide continuous support to both OMP/RMP
- Booking conference rooms
- Taking care of partner’s needs day to day, including internet usage when necessary (such as ordering tickets, gifts for clients, researching restaurants, etc.)
- Working closely with tax team to fulfill their needs (including use of Go File Room)
- Reviewing bound copies of financial statements, creating transmittal letters and mailing them out.
- Each bound copy needs to be carefully reviewed for any binding mistakes such as marks on any of the pages, ink smudges
- Creating Fed Ex labels when necessary, especially for tax team – www.fedex.com
- 3-6 years + experience as an executive administrative assistant, Associates Degree or 4 year degree, preferred.